Why should the running belt on the treadmill machine be changed? This is a question most people who have treadmills ask. Why do you want to change a good running belt?
Firstly, Introduction to the structure of the running belt
1. There is a layer of plastic on the surface of the running belt and it is made of PVC. This kind of plastic has a variety of pattern designs, the purpose is to increase the friction, so that the athletes are not easy to fall during running.
2. There is a layer of polyester mesh in the middle of the running belt, which is not easy to be deformed after long-term use and to ensure the service life of the running belt.
3. The bottom layer of the running belt is made of warp and weft yarns to absorb lubricating oil or wax, which can reduce the friction between the running belt and the running board.
Second, the reason for the replacement of the running belt
1. Long-term use of the treadmill will cause the pattern of the upper layer of the running belt to wear, and the wear of the pattern will reduce the friction, and the user's chance of falling will increase. Changing the running belt is to prevent users from falling.
2. Long-term use of the treadmill will cause the warp and weft yarns of the bottom of the running belt to wear out, resulting in the inability to absorb oil or wax. This will increase the friction between the running belt and the running board, resulting in uneven running speed of the treadmill, which increases the user's safety hazards; it will also increase the load of the motor frequency converter and shorten the service life of the treadmill.
3. Changing the running belt is to ensure the safety of users and prolong the life of the treadmill, and the running belt needs to be replaced at a certain stage of use.